Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Eyes to see

Just a quickie update. After talking on the phone with my nurse today, she got me in with the neurosurgeon on call tomorrow afternoon (my dr is on vacation this week).

Last night as I was laying in bed, Holly reminded me about an incident about a week ago which I heard a distinct pop in between my neck and shoulder on the left side followed by intense pain. I had been trying to stretch my left trap muscle in my shoulder b/c it was cramping badly. At that point, I was doing very well in my recovery and that is the moment I can point back to and think that something went wrong.

Since then, I've had very strong pain in my shoulder and upper back and had to get back on hard meds and heavy muscle relaxers. I thought it was just complications with my neck b/c it was intensely painful to get in and out of bed ... even having to manually support my head to get out of bed (just like immediately after having neck surgery).

Please pray for my appointment on Thursday @ 1:30, that God would give Dr. Johns eyes to see what's happening inside my body!

Thank you my friends!!!

No comments: