Tuesday, May 6, 2008

COOL note


Over the last few days, I've been fighting off infection and consistently monitoring my body temperature per doctor's orders.


We've had a large group of people pray specifically that God would keep my body temperature low and regulated. A fever (in conjunction with my elevated white blood cell count) would not have been good news.


As, I've monitored my temp ... it has consistently been 96-97 degrees, topping out at 98.1. I just think it is cool in response to people's prayers that God has kept me cool ... literally!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE Blog :)

Unknown said...

Hey WB! Michael and I are praying and praying for ya each day!!!!

Stay cool, literally! We are watching the Darjeeling Limited right now, it seems like a pretty cool movie. That's my suggestion for now!

Pa,

Dylana